Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spidey Kit, Etsy.com, Art of Digital Design, and Studio Calico


 

Last February I completed an art of digital design course with Jessica Sprague at Jessicasprague.com I had worked on this Spiderman themed kit and have been tweaking and working on it little-by-little when I have had time. I made quite a few changes to it and have decided to stop tweaking, be brave, and put it out there. So here it is. Inspired by my little dude, B. You can click on the photo above to be taken directly to the store or click here.

Look what Goodies the UPS man brought me yesterday! I can now get started on my album and contents and so that when December 1 rolls around I will be ready! 
I bought the December Daily Kit that was available at StudioCalico. It is now sold out. With the December Daily Kit came an add-on kit full of even more goodness.




 Lovely, lovely Christmas-y paper by Teresa Collins, American Crafts, jennibowlin, Hambly Studios, and jillibean soup!

More Christmas themed stuff: chipboard accents by Echo Park, paper from Pretty Little Studio Jolly Christmas Collection (North Pole),  Chipboard thickers by American Crafts in "Elf", jenni bowlin studio red/black shadow alpha stickers, super cute decorative brads by echo park called Seasons Greetings by Bella Road, a chipboard album and word art from Authentique Paper - petite type circle and Diction + some coasters with numbers on them - not sure who made these. Great kit to get started!




No comments:

Post a Comment