Friday, November 4, 2011

Ali Edwards December Daily and More Becky Higgins

Ooooo, so excited! It's like Christmas every day around here lately... I am loving the UPS, Fedex guys and the mail lady! Seriously, they must think I am a bit crazy with how happy I am when they arrive at my doorstep with all these goodies. So, the other day I had ordered Becky Higgins photo pocket pages and realized that I needed more. I ordered the variety pack of photo pocket pages this time and the grid journaling cards. L.O.V.E. them all! I also love how this photo came out with a reflection of me. The photo is a bit blurry having taken it with  my unsteady hands and iphone4.

AND that is not all. I also received my first batch of stuff for December Daily. This package came from TwoPeasInaBucket.com. I am still awaiting my kit from StudioCallico and probably somewhere else too. I've randomly been ordering without keeping tabs on where. So everyday is a surprise. These are the items I got from TwoPeas:
  • Crystal Star Trinket Pins (Maya Road)
  • Wonder Diction 6x8 Stickers (Authentique Paper)
  • Ali Edwards Holiday In A Box Clear Stamp Set (Technique Tuesday)
  • White Lattice 12x12 Overlay (Hambly)
  • Antique White Brocade Blossom 12x12 Overlay (Hambly)
  • Metallic Gold Mini Brocade 12x12 Overlay (Hambly)
  • Red Mini Brocade 12x12 Overlay (Hambly)
  • Silver Hardcover Foil Thickers Stickers (American Crafts)
The Staz-On in Black Cherry and Versamark came from Amazon.com


I ordered more items to complete my December Daily that are coming from Scrapbook.com and Amazon.com and will show those to you once those arrive.

I am eager to get my scrapbook for December Daily completed so that when December arrives it will be much easier to tackle day-to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment