Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hybrid Project - Heidi Swapp and Jessica Sprague




Okay, as promised (back in April), I've uploaded the photos from the hybrid book project I made for Father's Day this year. I have to say my husband absolutely loved it. I used many of the same quotes and sayings that Heidi had, but changed up some others to fit our family. It's a project that will be saved forever and will always be cherished by my husband. It brought tears to his eyes. You really do have to make it. It's something very special and personal. The papers are all included as a download.

You print the papers out at home or at your local printing store. I also used lots of neat ideas from the class and even "actions" (provided as a download) in photoshop that made photos all uniform in color. It's hard to tell in the photos, but the actions really made the photos look kind of dreamy. Beautiful, really. Plus, some talk about using different fonts, different font sizes, colors, and more. I loved this hybrid project. Which is why I have bought all the other Mouse, Paper, Scissors classes to boot! (there is one for mom, one plain, one for dad, and the upcoming one this November, Mouse Paper Scissors, Give).  The class that i made this book in can be found hereMouse Paper Scissors, Give can be found here.  CLASS STARTS ON NOVEMBER 14th and CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED!!! GRAB A SPOT!

*Note: the second page has a photo of my early cut-and-paste photoshopping capabilities.  You can laugh. We all did. My husband wasn't able to make it on this hike with us so we had the idea of placing him there for fun. Without further adieu, here are the photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment