Monday, November 7, 2011

Food from BudgetBytes.blogspot.com



I had to share. I have just come across a blog Budgetbytes.blogspot.com and the recipes look de-li-cious. I am personally going to try my hand at making the Turmeric Chicken tonight (pictured above). (fyi, turmeric, ginger, and cumin are all supposed to be very good for you too). I have one particularly picky eater and the other two, well, let's just say you never know what they'll eat. I'll let you all know how that turns out. If not so well, then I may be making breakfast for dinner for those picky ones.

Another foodie website I came across is http://blog.superhealthykids.com
Now I am a mom of an unusually smell, texture, taste sensitive, picky eater who will usually only eat things that are crunchy or extremely spicy. He will eat the traditionally known kid foods like pizza (but only with pepperoni - will not eat cheese pizza or any other kind of pizza), burgers and hotdogs (must be grilled) and the buns must be toasted or grilled. It's a textural thing. I think this recipe I found at blog.superhealthykids.com, Breaded and Baked Chicken Tenders, may be palatable (and healthier than the store bought frozen version) to my tween-aged son. Stay tuned. Do you have a very picky eater like mine? I'd love to hear what solutions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment