Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Photo Pocket Pages by Becky Higgins

I am soooo excited! After having my bi-weekly yoga session and lunch date with my friend, I came home to my lovely amazon box of yumminess of Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages! Yay! Did I mention I was excited? I have so much to catch up on! I have plans for these pocket pages and realize that I have not ordered nearly as many as I should have. I am excited to catch up on my childhood photos and memories as well as my kids.


Okay, I realize my photo is upside down, but you can see the pocket pages. Such a variety! I LOVe it!

I also got my goodies from JessicaSprague.com the upcoming class with Heidi Swapp and Jessica Sprague of Mouse, Paper, Scissors, Give. Also very excited about this class. I've taken the other variety of Mouse, Paper, Scissors classes and have loved each and every one of them. It's great if you're up for a great hybrid project. The top photo is a shot of all the goodies that were included to  make the project and the bottom photo is a shot of all the goodies I got for being one of the first 200 to sign up for the class! (a Jessica Sprague bag, a cozy to hold my mountain-dew, a mouse pad with Jessica's wise words, and a Jessica Sprague "grow your skills" pin. Woot-woot!



And a photo of one of the first Mouse Paper Scissors class. I was going to give this little one away, but decided I just couldn't part with it. So cute, don't you think?


AND these are the goodies I got last week from Whippy Cake! LOVE them! So worth the money and the cuteness factor is priceless.



Blessings and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment