Thursday, October 27, 2011

Project Life

Okay, I've been a bit delinquent with my project life this year. I almost feel like I am beyond a "catch-up" period. Between traveling, bringing kids to sports, homework, Facebook, reading other blogs, etc and kids going to bed too late I feel like there is no time for me to catch up. However, the beauty of project life is that I know it will not take me long to just print the photos I like and slip them into place. Project Life is my life, my way. I keep putting pressure on myself thinking I need to put a picture from each and every day into my album... but I keep forgetting to remind myself that I don't need to. There are no rules when it comes to Project Life. I keep reminding myself that the important thing is that I am living my life. I'm enjoying my life. I will have time to document it. I have the photos. I know the stories. I know it will not take me long to add in photos where I want. As long as I am documenting in some way, I am keeping memories alive. I am taking photos. I am writing stories. I am documenting in iphoto by keywords, star ratings, and via my Library of Memories. It is all good. I know I haven't posted any photos of my Project Life yet and I promise I will. I just can't promise when.

I am thoroughly ensconced in my online classes. I think I have enough to keep me going for a very long time. I am the perpetual student. I am what I like to call a "professional student". I have made a career out of taking classes. It's too bad I can't make any money taking classes. THAT would be the all time amazing career. Can you imagine if I could get paid to take scrapbooking, photography, illustrator, graphic design, photoshop classes as a career? Now that would be getting paid for doing something I love. On that random rant I'll say good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment