Monday, October 17, 2011

Back from Spraguefest

Spraguefest was a blast! I met the nicest people, learned a lot, and won a bit of money. 
My first time in Las Vegas and I have to say it was certainly memorable. Some parts perhaps too memorable. From the people, the Las Vegas strip, Fremont Street, dinner shows, walking tours, classes, good food, and the Hoover Dam it was a trip to remember! 
Overall, it was a great experience and I got to meet Jessica Sprague and her crew, Carina Gardner and Susan, Heidi Swapp, Candice Stringham, and Samantha Walker! I was star struck, to say the least. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they were all down to earth and oh-so-nice and friendly. Now I am back to real life. This trip reminded me that it is important to do something fun for myself every year. A trip that can "fill me up" and give me that little extra boost I need for myself. By filling "me" up I can then give even more back to my own family. I was finding myself again - not as a mother, not as a wife, but as me. It was refreshing and a much needed break from regular, every day life. Here are some photos of the memorable trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment