Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Flu...




So sorry I have not blogged in such a long time! I do have a good excuse. The FLU hit the house. We always get the flu shot every year (the dead, inactive injection)... and have no problems aside from a sore arm for a day or two. BUT this year, we went with the nasal mist (a weakened live virus). Well, the next day one of my little ones and I got hit, hard, with the flu. Maybe we were coming down with something to begin with, maybe not. All I know is it. was. not. fun. So, after the flu we got colds. Everyone in the house.

Well, I'm now on the mend and excited to get started on my december daily album! I've completed the album, have taken pictures, but haven't had time to journal or get anything into the album, yet. I basically followed Ali Edwards design. I changed it up a bit with the items i had on hand, but for the most part it is similar. Here are some photos in the meantime of my version of the album. (More to come for sure).

I had originally made the "25" all white, but I didn't like how it looked when I finished it. So, I added in some red and now am loving it. I think I may have liked paper too.



























No comments:

Post a Comment