Saturday, December 31, 2011

Projects | Time Management | Goals Happy New Year!

I always start out projects with a bang and gusto and excitement and then... life happens and I don't complete the project. Am I the only one like that? Well, starting December 31st and continuing onward, each project I begin will be different and WILL hold my full and complete attention. I will complete it. I will stay with one project at a time. I am giving myself positive affirmations and early New Year's Resolutions. I think I need a little head start in getting my head wrapped around the New Year's Resolution.  I need a plan to follow-through with my actions. Behavioral modification if you will. So starting tomorrow...
  • I will be Attentive
  • I will be Focused
  • I will be Organized
  • I will manage my Time 
How will I do these things?
  • I will stay-on-task and not be lead astray.
  • I will have a list.
  • I will put everything away immediately. rather than creating piles
  • I will have a work schedule with meetings with myself to complete certain tasks by a certain time.
Well, there you have it. I resolve to do these things starting today. What goals have you set for yourself? I hope that whatever your goals are that you will attain them this year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BEST WISHES FOR WHAT IS YET TO COME!

BLESSINGS AND PEACE,

No comments:

Post a Comment