Friday, October 5, 2012

Project Real Life


Project Real Life started yesterday over at Big Picture Classes. I've been following Becky Higgins for years now for inspiration with regards to home making/keeping, scrapbooking, organizing, and her Project Life. I started out with her very first Project Life Kit, now named the Cherry Edition. I absolutely loved the idea of just slipping photos in and journaling and being done with it. I still love the idea. I also made digital Project Life books through ziblio.com when that was still offered.
I made 4 copies of the same book. One for my husband and I and one for each of our boys. I love them because they are not super-duper thick and don't take up much shelf space. A bonus when our shelves are already packed to the brim and I don't have an inch of space left to put in my narrow creative space. ;)

As a registered Project Real Lifer we all got some HAPPY mail! Love them! We will be using these cards with our Project Life throughout this class for the next 12 weeks. Persnickity Prints does such an amazing job with their prints.


I'm so stinking excited to see what Becky has in store for us! I have a very busy last quarter with all the classes I've signed up for. Here's hoping to finishing them all!

Jessica Sprague's Invitations and Announcements class also started this week! If you've never checked her site out... it's a MUST. Whether you or a seasoned digital scrapper or just dipping your toes into digital... THAT is the place you must start. Her classes and videos are so easy to follow and digest. That is where I got  my start with digital scrapbooking, photography learning, photoshopping, videography, organizing, you name it. It's all there. Becky Higgins' digital project life is offered at this site too!!! It's a win-win! Get over there!






No comments:

Post a Comment