Friday, June 17, 2011

Are you ready for Father's Day?

Father's day is just around the corner.

I've been feverishly working on a Father's Day Project called, Mouse, Paper, Scissors, Dad at JessicaSprague.com.  It was coming along nicely and then I ran out of ink.  I print on an Epson Stylus R2400 wide format printer at home.

I love having the flexibility of being able to print right away when I'm working on a project... but occasionally I do run out of ink. Amazon.com to the rescue! I was able to order my ink and get it the next day... the next best thing to printing right away.

It is a project that you can finish in one day if you have the supplies (black duct tape, 81/2 x 11 printing paper (glossy or matte) and some of your own journaling) and the time! ;)  I will be finishing up that project, hopefully today, and will share that with you when it's done! Happy Friday!  In the mean time I have created these circle tags, embellishments for you to use as you wish! You can print them right out on whatever paper you choose! (They are in .png format and are measured at 2 inches - perfect to just punch out with your 2 inch punch)! Enjoy! Just click on the link below, right click and save it to your computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment