Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CK Special Issue: Creative Spaces

CK Special Issue: Creative Spaces is now on sale! Get your issue here at the CK website!  Enter code: SPACESBB when you order from the CK website and get free shipping! Yay for free shipping!

I love organizing my scrapbook space almost as much as I enjoy scrapbooking! I probably DO organize my space more than I actually scrap, at times! I have a narrow office space filled with too much stuff... I think I just keep shuffling stuff around the room to try and get that airy, clean feel that never comes. Maybe it's because I have too much stuff in it to begin with! Ahhhh.... a light bulb moment. My next big goal is to empty out that space and put only the things I absolutely. love. into it. This is going to be a challenge!

When I have a spare moment I will get to that and will post photos of the before and after.

In the mean time go and order your issue of Creative Spaces by CK and enjoy free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment