Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hello, Tuesday

Hello, Tuesday.

Wow, can you believe it? I'm actually blogging two days in a row. I know. Amazing, right?

Well, all the kiddos are in school today. Can I get a yippee? I, however, am still under the weather, and still have horrible, no-good, awful, coughing fits. These often happen while on the phone with customer service or the bank. A little cuppa hot tea with lemon and honey is just what the doctor ordered. It seems to help for a short time.

I have just come over from the Happy Family Movement where they are doing a Summer 2013 Bucket List Challenge. I encourage you to click on the above link and join in! It should be fun and that is what summer is all about. FUN and enjoying your family, friends, the outdoors, travel, etc!

In honor of Summers 2013 Bucket List I have created yet another little Project Life card to get you started on your little list. Just click the image below.


What's on your bucket list?



No comments:

Post a Comment