Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging for Scrapbookers

I have signed up for Blogging for Scrapbookers with the hopes of "scrapbooking my life in pictures" more often; by getting the thoughts and feelings down before they dissipate... as I have years of photos from the past without any journaling to go with it (or very little, or on pieces of paper, random journals here and there) rather than all in one spot. SO, the goal for me is to write my stories on here and (here is the hard part for me) downloading those photos off of my camera and into my blog, within a reasonable amount of time (like a day or two) and having ALL of my stories in one place... so it will be easier to paper or digital scrapbook those stories when the inspiration strikes.  I would also like to figure out what would be the easiest and fastest way to add photos to my blog... Picasa web album maybe?
This photo is one of those that have not been scrapbooked or written about, until today. This is a photo my oldest son, who is now, ahem, 10. There are soooo many stories waiting to be told! I am inspired and truly excited now!

No comments:

Post a Comment