Tuesday, August 7, 2018

LimeLife by Alcone Palooza 2018

I went to my first LimeLife by Alcone yearly convention, aka, Palooza. This years theme was "Under One Sun" because the company is going global we had beauty guides in attendance from USA, Canada, and the UK, and France (as we will be opening up there soon).


It was a long weekend of learning, collaborating, partying, socializing, and talking with so many people. It truly is a unique company in that collaboration over competition is encouraged and expected. There is not that cattiness one would expect with a group of 2,000+ women together. 

I joined LimeLife by Alcone in the end of September 2017. Having never truly worked in a network marketing or multi-level marketing company before I really did not know what to expect. I knew I wanted to try the skincare and professional grade makeup. I wanted to have access to the same makeup that was used by celebrities and their makeup artists, the same makeup that is used in the entertainment industry, on broadway, on tv personalities. I had tried so many different makeup and skincare lines starting with drugstore brands in my teens to high end boutiques. Nothing really could touch and cover up the acne marks that I was plagued with in my 30s and 40s. I didn't have high hopes. The first time I tried what I came to learn was "world famous foundation" I. was. blown. away. Not only did the concealer and foundation cover my marks and even out my skin tone, it stayed on all day and didn't look I had caked on a full face of makeup. It was magical.

From the foundation and concealer, to their lipsticks, glosses, blushes, and eyeshadows... not one disappointment. Truly remarkable. I am in awe and now know how celebrities always look so flawless on the red carpet. The right tools, the right products for the job truly make all the difference in the world. If you want to find and use skincare and makeup that and never have to look anywhere else... THIS.IS.IT.  There's no need to throw your money away on anything else. You will use all of this line to the last itty-bitty drop. I have never been able to say that before with any company. 

Run, don't walk. Run!! If you want to try first, I still highly suggest buying the starter kit! For $169 (+ tax) will get you over $350 worth of skincare and makeup products to truly get a sense of the quality of the products. You will not be disappointed. If you are still in love (and you will be), you can continue to buy the products at wholesale cost to you. You can even share it with your friends, families, strangers, everybody and make money while doing it. You can get your friends to do the same and can then head on over to our yearly conference, "Palooza", and meet up with and hang out and learn with your friends and make new ones. There really is no downside to this gig. You can make it what you want for yourself. Part-time, a hobby, full-time career. There's room for everyone! If you're interested in grabbing a seat on this rocket ship head on over to www.limelifebyalcone.com/rosanissenbaum to sign up. You can also visit me on my www.facebook.com/rosaslimelife/ or instagram page @rosaslimelife and message me. I'd love to help you!




No comments:

Post a Comment