Monday, February 7, 2011

Days are a blur

Why is it that it seems like one week begins and then it is over before I have a chance to really get anything accomplished? The only things I seem to be able to accomplish these days are laundry, dishes, and sweeping the floors. Everything else that brings pleasure or joy to my life are sitting there waiting for me. Years have gone by and I haven't scrapbooked nearly as much as I would have liked. However, some things have changed in my life that has made scrapbooking differently in my life. That is Project Life. A kit developed and created by Becky Higgins. It is a PHENOMENAL kit. If you Love to scrapbook, but find you have no time to sit down and really get a layout done this kit will get you there.

Becky Higgins has been an incredible inspiration with the introduction of Project Life. I have to say that it took me a year before I truly grasped the whole idea and went with it. It has truly changed the way I scrapbook and how I see LIFE. I am no longer mulling over ideas and layouts, but I am actually getting photos and their stories into scrapbooks! I hadn't really had the time or the creative juices to complete layouts on a regular basis. I've come to realize that scrapbooking can be any way you want it to be. There are no rules. Bottom line: it's all about the photos and the stories, the memories.

I started using the Project Life kit by just printing out my photos from the day or week or even past years that I haven't had a chance to scrapbook. So now, not only do I get to enjoy the photos that I put in the album, but I am also getting ideas on layouts to do too... and can insert them into my Project Life album too... or else where. I am scrapbooking with this simple and doable kit! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment